Friday, November 16, 2007

Make your pet a fashionista

For the fashionistas out there, don't you want your pets to look as nice as you do? I found these Juicy Couture items that are made just for dogs! Imagine your baby sleeping like a princess in her own JC house or wearing matching hoodies with you!

Personally, these are really cute, but I don't want a toy dog. I'm no Barbie. I like big and mean dogs which would make them look really awkward when they have these JC doggy stuff. Would you want your pet dog using these?

Princess Dog HousePrincess Dog House

Dog TagsDog Tags

Reversible Velour Dog CoatReversible Velour Dog Coat

I Love Bone T-ShirtI Love Bone T-Shirt

Doggie Couture Rain CoatDoggie Couture Rain Coat

Doggie Couture Leash SetDoggie Couture Leash Set

More at SFA

No comments: